Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrate the Small Steps to Peace Made Daily

Peace of Mind-fulness
We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily difference we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.
Marion Wright Edelman(gratefulness.org)
Peace of Mind - fulness
Many times, after I sit in meditation, for a while I feel this blissful peace of  mindfulness, where I am completely in the moment.  Everything I do I do is in the moment, and I experience the peace I want in my life. So more sitting, more mindfulness, more Peace. I am very grateful!
 
Let Go of Old Nonsense

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (gratefulness.org)
 
 

No comments: