Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Only One Great Thing

I think over again my small adventures, my fears,
those small ones that seemed so big,
all those vital things I had to get and
to reach, and yet there is only one great thing:
to live and see the great day that dawns,
and the light that fills the world.


Old Innuit Song



And I have the opportunity to show off my sunrise collage - Lights of the World!

Donna Stead Nice
Jeanne Porter Ashley Nice! Astute. Very touching, Ron, beautiful sunrise collage off our lovely beach.
Ron Alexander Thanks everybody, last years's collage, however subject is Eternally beautiful! Lights of the World We All!Marlene Krauthamer: capt. Ron, absolutely gorgeous !!!
Ron Alexander I was looking for a "Green Flash
" which happens just before sunrise or just after sunset - did not see it, however notice all the greenish tint in the third photo!

You don't get to choose
how you're going to die.
Or when. You can decide
how you're going to
live now.
Joan Baez