Monday, November 28, 2011

I No Longer Reject Myself

Knowing I am one with all people in the Spirit, I receive everyone as a friend. I establish a close and intimate
relationship with everyone I meet-something goes out from me and becomes unified with them. I include all and exclude none. Higher than all differences is that union of the soul with its Source; beyond all differentiation, the Infinite Person, is enshrined in in the sanctuary of my own consciousness. One with all people, I enjoy this Divine companionship. I embrace the Infinite in everyone and in turn am embraced by it.

Ernest Holmes "Daily Wisdom"

Pamela Williams:
When we work on removing all the masks the only thing left to see is the Infinite love of Spirit, in all its forms. Thank you DIVINE. I AM THAT I AM

No comments: