Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Am Through with Pleasing!


I am through with "trying to please" anyone. Pleasing is not service, it is enabling, and turns the one you are "trying to please" into a "controller". Pleasing comes from weakness, serving comes from loving strength! Finally, I hope have this lesson down?



Eileen Silon: Congrats!! It is not always easy to stop trying to please others but it is necessary for our own growth.

Lydia: If I am not for me , Who will be for me?
If I am just for me , who am I really for?


.
Ron Alexander yes, "acceptance is the answer to all my problems today." VIP quote to me! You are welcome, and thanks for posting, "Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly." ron
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Yes, "acceptance is the answer to all my problems".....not just today, but... of the past... means all of the past -- up to and including today....in my humble opinion...acceptance equals forgiveness. ♥
Ron Alexandera: I can accept my ex-wife. I can forgive my ex-wife. However, I cannot trust her or by any means allow her to rip me off again. For Example!

Lydia Porter: Forgiveness for the past= I do not require repayment for past hurts or debts. This means they owe us nothing. This does not mean we have to give them another oppertunity to owe us again. Each interaction is a new one. We base our decisions on how to interact on the knowledge we have at the time. Acceptance = "I have been hurt by you. I release you from the debt this causes. I choose to limite future interaction with you. Go in peace"
Walk in balance.

Ron Alexander: I like that Lydia, being a Libra, I am all about balance!

No comments: