Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Receiving is also Giving


The happy heart gives away the best.
To know how to receive is also a most
important gift, which cultivates generosity
in others and keeps strong the cycle of life.
Dhyani Ywahoo
Voices of Our Ancestors (gratefulness.org)
Jeanne Porter Ashley: yes, the lessons are how to give and how to receive....all love is pure love...any other description is from a place of fear...and fear is the edge of what one knows already. ♥♥12 hours ago · UDonnamarie Jones CoachdjRN ~ this is the message of the day for me -- the part about cultivating generosity in others by knowing how to receive ~thank you for the reminder to remember ....blessings ~ DJ ~ *

Orandon Marie: I was reading a little last night about the muscles around the heart...? In some systems of thought (specifically Huna) the muscles around the heart are believed to be the area where the body holds the "soul", or the Inner Child. ♥Ron Alexander: thanks for comments Jeanne, Angela, Donnamarie, & Orandon! Receiving is giving also I have found out the hard way lately. I have been in some bad health lately, and been forced to receive, and Friends are responding so lovingly. I am so grateful. Please visualize my arteries being completely clear with me passing stress test with flying colors on Jun. 7!

No comments: