Thursday, May 26, 2011

As Thy Thinketh (or seeeth) in Your Heart


Craig Moriarty;
If we only see a world of suffering, what else could possibly manifest. It is all an out picturing of what is within us. When we are ready to take 100% responsibility for this, then we can shift what is within, thereby changing the picture without.
It is in this way that we are creators. We must be willing to see in truth what is within, if we would consciously create a higher experience without
.
Ron Alexander: Since I am a visual person, I really appreciate this inspiration, Craig! Last night for me was a apparently small victory - changing some negative thoughts, however huge for me! When I think negative thoughts at night sometimes, a charge builds up and I may wake up with anger - not a way I want to wake up. This is not a nice way to wake up. Last night I was able to change the thinking, partly by escaping to a fantasy and partly by rationale & will - the thoughts are not completely true, and willing myself to look at the positive side (turn them around).



Steve Farrell:
“The road of life takes everyone to the same place—being one with the divine. The only difference between people is the journey itself. Some take longer than others – let that be okay. Remember that everyone is divine, each person remembering this truth in his or her own way.”
Selacia, The Council of 12
Alan Brunton
‎"Youth is not a time of life - it is a state of mind. It is a temper of the will; a quality of the imagination; a vigor of the emotions; it is a freshness of the deep springs of life.

No comments: