Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wow, just Wow! Another reason for Joyous Expectations!


Find the thing that stirs your heart and make room for it. Life is about the development of self to the point of unbridled joy.
Joan Chittister
Monasteries of the Heart Newsletter
 
 
More good news today from Dr. Ron:

"The entire team thought it was outstanding!"
 
This is about my video Dogtags and Body Bags below - a tribute to my brother CWO Barry Alexander, killed in Viet Nam.
The team is a Therapeutic Team working with vets at the VA Hospital. I am hoping it will lead to a grant for me to take facilitator training for Digital Story Telling?
Dear Capt. Dr. Ron, that facilitated Digital Storytelling that lead to that video was one of the most healing workshops of my life, so I may apply for grant to take facilitator training? 
 Would you please be a reference?                              Thanks so much, Ron Alexander

No comments: