Tuesday, January 27, 2015

VA Hospital Therapist interested in using this video for treatment purposes



VA hospital therapist Dr. Ron A. very interested in using Dogtags and Body Bags therapeutically
  Dogtags and Body Bags
 
-----Original Message-----
From: A., Ron
To: Ronreunite
Cc: ....@musc.edu>
Sent: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 8:46 am
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Here is video, I think you will enjoy - very healing for Survivors Guilt and grief - about my brother

Wow Ron. Can I show this to other veterans? And many some VoD people…I have used my better email above, it goes to my phone.
 

Thanks, Capt. Dr. Ron, Yes sure, it was very therapeutic for me, and I am going to start teaching it to a brain-injured vet. friend soon, I am sure it can be a therapeutic tool for those interested in this type of tech. story-telling! in appreciation, Ron Alexander

More good news today from Dr. Ron:

The entire team thought it was outstanding!
 
 
From: Ronreunite [mailto:ronreunite@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 5:00 PM
To: A Ron
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Here is video, I think you will enjoy - very healing for Survivors Guilt and grief - about my brother
 
 


Dear Capt. Dr. Ron, that facilitated Digital Storytelling that lead to that video was one of the most healing workshops of my life, so I may apply for grant to take facilitator training? 
 Would you please be a reference?                              Thanks so much, Ron Alexander


No comments: