Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Love is Forever and In You All


Love is Forever and In You All

One God and Parent of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. –Ephesians 4:6



I know that all the Power there is and all the Presence there is, is Love the Spirit Almighty. I know that Love protects me and that I am guided and guarded into the pathways of peace, of joy, and of security. I know that this is true of all people. This is what I believe about everyone. This is what exists for the whole world. This is my prayer of acceptance today and every day. I feel myself safe in the keeping of the Divine Love. I feel the soft enveloping Presence of the living Spirit.


I know that this Presence of Love came with me when I entered this life, and I know this same Spirit will go with me when I leave this physical form, for It is the Presence of Eternal Life, the Life that cannot die. And so I have no fear of the past, the present or the future, but I am living today as though God were really over all, through all and in you all. I feel this Presence as life, love, goodness and experience. Love is with me today and forever making my life whole and complete.  (Ernest Holmes, paraphrased)
MaryRose Winkler's photo.
As Marianne Williamson so aptly states: “Love is the essential existential fact. It is our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.”

No comments: