Friday, December 28, 2012

Take Over CAPTAIN - MASTER YOUR SOUL







I am the captain of my fate: The master of my soul. William Ernest Henley 1849–1903

Invictus
OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance 5
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 10
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate: 15
I am the captain of my soul.


Suzanne Cerny I agree with this statement: Master Your Soul. From the heart we can make decisions. I participated in Heart Math at Unity Center, Walnut Creek. www.UnityCenter.net/ Self empowerment, manifesting your needs and desires, there are many ways to approach your own reality. I need more training though. I find that I am still on edge, and need to respect others more, when they tell me something about themselves.
 

 
                              You are here for something important and the Universe is ready
to give you all the resources you need to fullfill your purpose.
So release, let go, surrender and
Follow the Inner Divine, I AM! That is the truth of my being. I AM the  Light of God. I am the master, here to do the work of God. It is not me doing the work. it is The Presence doing the work.  I take 100% Responsibility for myself.
 
 Being a captain/master means letting go and allowing SOURCE to move me perfectly! (So are You the Light of the World, and we are all One in Spirit.)

 
 And no one can steal away my joy
and I can't take away yours!
Please take responsibility for your own fate and Soul, and I will take 100% responsibility for mine!
Joseph Campbell said "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the life that is waiting for us".

Begin the new year willing to just be, after all, we are "human beings", a cup
of tea, a sunrise, the smell of fresh air or a good book are all ways of
celebrating the joy of being. While we are being, our life becomes.
 
To each of you who are so special.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: