Friday, December 7, 2012

DANCING FREE

I want for nothing.
ergo - I need do nothing!
All of my needs are met now.
My heart is full.
My Soul is free eternally.
 My love for you for me will always be.
We All are One.
Surrender, forget appearances, things and 
                    dance free with me .                      
                                                                                               Ron Alexander

Dancers
 Join the 'dance' sir. It's already on.... Cosmic Dance.. ..Regards!
Ron Alexander: Yes! Subodh Kumar Misra - I like "Cosmic Dance" and my poem was All about Dancing with the Cosmos! With ALL! - thanks!
Yes, I am glad Subodh Kumar Misra clarified this, as I hope no one takes it personally. I wrote it as a Mystic poem coming from the I AM space, not a "romantic" need at all!

Ron Alexander LIKE: Effie Aghili- Such a beautiful and spiritual poem you have wrote dear Ron...We should remember that dance has a dimension beyond the physical...As Rumi said Whosoever knoweth the power of the dance, dwelleth in God....Merci dear Ron for sharing this beauty with me...A happy Sunday and much love to you...
 
Ron Alexander Walah! Beli bootiful, Ronskers! (Hahaha, no market these days, lol!) ......... and how about this one from the Beloved: "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river
moving in you, a JOY.
~ Beloved Rumi٠•●♥
 

Ron Alexander "When you do things from your soul, you feel a river
moving in you, a JOY.
~ Beloved Rumi٠•●♥ From my Angel of Joy - Noy Traba-g! Much Gratitude!

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
When Iet go of what I have, I receive what I need.

Tao Te Ching
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: