Saturday, December 22, 2012

Beyond Concepts

For much of last year, I meditated with a group of Unity people most Sats. and Suns. at 7:30 am to 8:30.  At the end of the meditation, we repeated together "may all beings be happy" three times then bowing to each other "Sahud, Sahud, Sahud" (bowing to the Divine Teacher in all of us). Opening my eyes, I felt the bliss of Oneness with my fellow meditators in silence.
Outside of the meditation, some of us had completely different concepts of spirituality and meditation even, however in that Silence, we became beyond Concepts. A Blissful Place to Be!  I am so grateful for my fellow meditators!       Peace, Ron Alexander

 this is not our meditation group however it is one with chairs, and at my age, with crickety bones, I am the only one to sit on a chair. I prefer a straight back wooden chair and use cushions also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave a comment whenever I like a post on a website or if I have something to add to the conversation.

Usually it's caused by the fire communicated in the article I looked at. And on this post "Beyond Concepts". I was actually excited enough to post a thought :-P I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay.
Is it simply me or do a few of the remarks appear as if
they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites,
I would like to follow you. Could you list all of
all your communal sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page
or linkedin profile?
Here is my web-site - Laptop Flight case

BLESSYOURHEARTS INSPIRATION BY RON ALEXANDER said...

I don't know about you, Anonymous but I have plenty of dead brain cells, however I think that Spirit is more important. In fact, for me, I know this, as my body ages my brain is not nearly as sharp, as in my younger days.
My facebook page is under my name Ron Alexander, and if you place my location with it North Myrtle Beach, S. C., I hope you find it, I like to have bright fb friends. Happy Holidays, ron