Sunday, December 25, 2011

Life and Death - Have a Peaceful Christmas!

This may seem kinda of gloomy for Christmas day, but actually, not feeling well today, to me, it is reassuring. I have managed to stay peaceful, even though feeling ill and lack of vital core energy (worse than feeling tired). Usually, when I have this lack of life force, I get frustrated and anxious about "not getting thing done". Today with a lot of support of partner and forcing myself to go to Unity Church, I feel like it is a Peaceful Christmas, if not exactly Merry!

If I knew for certain that I should die next week, I would still be able to sit at my desk all week and study with perfect equanimity, for I know now that life and death make a meaningful whole.

Etty Hillesum An Interrupted Life

The mind creates the abyss,
the heart crosses it.

Sri Nisargadatta (gratefulness.org)

No comments: