Friday, December 9, 2011

Eviction #4 - My Body, Possessions But No More


My Spirit is free & unlimited.
Just as my Father's Spirit is here,
Who designed and had this house built in 1972.
I have, also twice, put my heart and soul
renovating this house twice since 1994,
My Spirit will remain here even
though possibly no more?

Gene Yakub:
Ah Ron. Bless! But you know that altough I sympathise, I don't agree? Both your Father's spirit and your spirit are free and no one can tie them to a building. You will see, I'm sure, looking back exactly what the right reason is for your having to leave. Letting go allows new energies in and maybe you are stuck in a rut there instead of giving your great awareness freedom to give and a receive?Ron Alexander! Gene you are at least partially right, however, I think I could have said "part" of my Spirit and Dad's will always be here. That is probably moreaccurate, while what you said "letting go allows new energies in..." & out I may add is true. However, what the problem is with that is "the new energies" are destructive - negative - want the house just out of greed - to tear down and sell the property for lawyers or to use as a crack house, which it was before I moved in here. Hard to explain in a limited space but greedy lawyers under the auspices of an addicted/alcoholic relative (the only other heir) are the "energies" that want to take back over this house. Thanks so much for your concern, ron






No comments: