Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Am Not Disturbed by the Passage of Time

I know the Eternal lives within me. Spirit, God, Divine, Light, Love all are names of this Eternal which is the Essence of my Being. This Eternal Essence watches over me, guides me, and leads me to giving more than receiving. I am so grateful to be aware of Who I really AM! And so are ALL, in Oneness, ron



The consciousness that our being is, is infinite, essentially. It is impossible ...to divide consciousness into parts, into bits of individualities or localized existences. We are, basically, not ‘existences’ in plural, but one single existence into which we all converge at the root. There is an endlessness behind us, both in space and in time. This endlessness, spatially within us in terms of magnitude, is the reason why we cannot be satisfied by any amount of possession in this world. At the same time, we ask for endless existence. When a ripple or a wave in the ocean subsides into its base, it is entering into the base of all the waves in the entire ocean and not merely into its own little root. The little root of this one wave is the root of all the waves because the single ocean is spread out at the back of all the waves. ……..Aum!By: Subodh Kumar Misra

No comments: