Sunday, December 11, 2011

Be the Sailor You Are...


I like Lisa Jones response to me: It may just be time. Let go and see where the unknown takes, BE the sailor that you are! Set sails dear Ron feel the excitement of the ocean of unknown!

Photo is of "Kayoss" - a very fine seaworthy wooden sloop I sailed for over 12 years many with students of Marine Science! Sent to me by former student recently Sally Smith Marshall. Location is off an island in the Bahamas.

Lisa Jones: Geez Ron! That looks crazy fun! Would love to learn to sail a boat! Maybe you could give lessons to people! Thanks for sharing!
Ron Alexander: Yes, and Brian Jones told me he is interested also. Maybe, we can get together in the Spring...Jeanne would like that also!
Lisa Jones: That sounds awesome! Can't wait! Blessings to you both!
1.Mary Piercy: Lessons?!?! I would LOVE to learn to sail as well...have wanted to for a long time...a little distance from AZ...could I learn how in a week or two?
Ron Alexander: Yes, Mary in calm weather, like life, sailing is basically simple however it can be infinitely difficult in stormy weather.
Students aboard Kayoss!

No comments: