Friday, December 3, 2010

Ziggy Marley - Love Is My Religion



Following in the footsteps of his father, the great Bob Marley - ONE LOVE!

"I LOVE you. I adore you. I see
how special you are. There is nothing in universe exactly like you.
The most beautiful experience I know is watching your JOY expanding
inside you and turn into your wonderful smile that can heal a world
with its JOYFUL vibrations. Remember that you are the LIGHT, and
...please share in fullness the totally unique miracle of creation that
you are. Shine your LIGHT"~
Bent Kim Lundberg

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source. Leo Tolstoy

Noy Traba-Rumi
Don't mind the destination,
Don't mind the end.

Don't mind the good or bad
or right and wrong.
...Grow from the past,
But grab hold of now.
Now is always evolving.
Listen my love,

As you walk this eternal path,
Show courage by remaining guiltless
in the midst of an ever-reaching end
---Rumi

Jeanne Porter Ashley:
Oh, very nice! But, I don't believe "Don't mind the Destination" is a Rumi...
I do like this:

Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vow
a thousand times
Come, yet again, come, come.
(Inscribed at the tomb of Jelaluddin Rumi)

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity cannot survive."
~ The Dalai Lama

‎"The wound is the place where the Light enters you."--Rumi

No comments: