Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ask God for Forgiveness even if other person appears to be in wrong


When people do things to hurt you or others ask God for forgiveness because they are a part of us in spirit as we are a part of them in spirit. When we take responsibility for the actions of all of us, we deepen the awareness of our connection to all of life and move pro-actively toward greater communication and understanding. ~Dean A. Banks, D.D.
Ron Alexander: The Ho'oponopono prayer is "I am sorry, please forgive me...thank you. I love you." is meant to be prayed even if the other person appeared to be in the wrong, as it is said that we have created everything that happens in our lives anyway. However, I like your words "we are all parts of each other in Spirit."@Ron:
It is the same principle as the Ho'oponopono prayer. Accepting responsibility is the key point.
Kirsten wrote:
"Thanks, once again, Dean! i love the contents on this plaque. I live by this premise. Often people would ask me, how can I forgive such a hurtful act, and why don't I take advantage of a given opportunity to seek revenge. I reply, "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord." I forgive for my own peace of mind. Anger,animosity, and bitterness rots the bones; it's so self-destructive. God expects us to trust in him, and this is what I try to do. I actually make a habit to pray and ask God's forgiveness for the people who hurt me. in the long run, I feel proud of myself and gain inner peace."

No comments: