Monday, December 27, 2010

I was going to give you a gift...

I was going to buy you a gift
a present but what's the point
of bringing gold to the gold mine,
or water to the Ocean. Everything
I came up with was like
taking spices to the Orient...
It's no good giving my heart and my
soul because you already have these.
So I have brought you a mirror...
Look at yourself and remember me.
Rumi



Unity-Koontz♥ ♥ ♥ ✿B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L✿♥ ♥ ♥
I really want to share this one.. do you mind?

Ron Alexander: Thanks again Patricia - perfect words for just after Christmas! Kelly, it is not like you don't have enough heartbreak (Opening) to deal with...appreciate you'll so much! And looking forward to seeing you and your family back here. Tell Bradley I want to get revenge in checkers, and teach him to play chess, if he wants...
Ron Alexander: Ah, Unity - share Love please - all of you - lets spread becoming a Divine Mirror around the world - so important! I am so grateful for Unity/Oneness spreading All over. We need to reach the Critical Mass before 2012. see worldonenesscommunity.com
Kelly Faith Payne: Love to you Ron....Bradley got a chess game from santa, so look out!
Dalai Lama
It is my firm conviction that human nature is essentially compassionate and gentle. That is the predominant feature of human nature. Anger, violence, and aggression may arise, but on a secondary or more superficial level; in a sense, they arise when we are frustrated in our efforts to achieve love and affection. They are not part of our most basic, underlying nature.
Love one another! NOW! ♥♥♥♥♥

Tonia Brown: DO IT! JEANNE COMMANDS IT!
Cindi Cranford: I just had this picture in my head... don't ask!
Tonia Brown: Oh Cindi! I do hope it's the same picture I have. mmmmmm. lovely love.....
Jeanne Porter Ashley: oh, gurls, you gonna make me blush...all over...too cold for skyclad, but...
Tonia Brown: Trust me Jeanne, there's nothing cold about my nice warm water bed. *lifts cover* come on in.. ;)
Heather Gaffney Darnell: Too cold for skyclad... but that's what blankets and warm bodies are for ;-)
Heather Gaffney Darnell: Oh... and what Tonia said...
Jeanne Porter Ashley: well, let's just gather in the entire world...one by one...under the warm covers...the blankets are ready...there is plenty of space for us...to give 'all' an idea of being LOVED and protected and wanted...so mote it be, metta, namaste'...gassho...I love you! ♥

No comments: