Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is it like to be awakened?

Skype-ÃºÃ¾Ã½Ñ„ÃµÑ€ÃµÃ½Ñ†Ã¸Ñ Ñ Alina Shalev from Matvey Sopronenkov on Vimeo.

">

Russian Oneness Community interviews Alina Shalev - an awakened member of the California Oneness Community - worldonenesscommunity.com
Comment by Maria Bernett "1 day ago I saw Alina at the Oneness Intensive in Los Angeles in November. After dinner about 200 participants returned to the conference room for our session with her and Stuart Mooney, another awakened OBG. Everyone was talking so much and the room was very loud. I looked up and saw the two close their eyes. No one seemed to be paying attention as the talking continued loudly. Within about 30 seconds the entire conference room was in complete silence and we all had our eyes closed and were in a blissful meditative state. This happened without any words and without us being prompted in any way. It just happened that we were suddenly in this state.

It showed me that while I sometimes go in and out of states that are similar to what Alina describes in her interview, the state of permanent awakening is so much more profound and truly one awakened being can have such a positive effect on large groups of people just by their mere presence.

Just seeing and experience this was a great revelation for me, as she is a mother and has a normal life just like so many of us. Although intellectually I knew that through Grace anyone can become awakened, I had the concept deep inside that one had to be a monk or a sage of some sort to become awakened. Thank you Alina. Thank you Oneness Russia. ."


From above: "Everyone was talking so much and the room was very loud. I looked up and saw the two close their eyes. No one seemed to be paying attention as the talking continued loudly. Within about 30 seconds the entire conference room was in complete silence and we all had our eyes closed and were in a blissful meditative state. This happened without any words and without us being prompted in any way. It just happened that we were suddenly in this state."Alina: My "I" just completely disappeared.
‎"Your Awakened State is there already there. You were born in this Natural State. It will never leave you. It is not effort but surrender that will get you there."

Bunni Vaughan Healy:
My life is turning more and more into the state she is talking about. Having experienced it (and it is the greatest high ever) it makes me wonder at how I can spend even minutes outside of this state of bliss/oneness/knowing. In that awakened state it is almost impossible to imagine getting hooked into some ego issue then something catches me off guard and I get knocked off center (which is really minor and only lasts minutes compared to my completely off center & angry reactions of years ago). However, I can remember now within seconds that I am off center, that I am the one who needs a re-adjustment.

It is so amazing and seems so simple. Then I laugh. I've been working at this really simple shift for 40 years now. I used to fight for it now I practice non-resistance for it. .

Bonnie Scrudato:
Woo Hoo! .
Ron Alexander: And that is why I call you "HoniOnieBunni", my dear One, ron

" If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." Mother Teresa


Jeanne Porter Ashley: Every act of love is a work of peace no matter how small. ~
Lamar Holmes: Since we all know within ourselves we are peace, where we came from is peace. We came here to experience peace on these creational levels, we need only to show acts of peace to bring forth that peace that is within our hearts and soul, and it shall be for we are truly one family, one being in the mind of God and in reality. As we walk down the street and look into each others eyes we see ourselves for we are cut from the same cloth

Wall Photos
When people start to meditate or to work with any kind of spiritual discipline, they often think tha...t somehow they're going to improve, which is a sort of subtle aggression against who they really are. It's a bit like saying, "If I jog, I'll be a much better person." "If I could only get a nicer house, I'd be a better person." "If I could meditate and calm down, I'd be a better person"...

But loving-kindness - maitri - toward ourselves doesn't mean getting rid of anything. Maitri means that we can still be crazy after all these years. We can still be angry after all these years. We can still be timid or jealous or full of feelings of unworthiness. The point is not to try to change ourselves. Meditation practice isn't about trying to throw ourselves away and become something better. It's about befriending who we are already. The ground of practice is you or me or whoever we are right now, just as we are. That's the ground, that's what we study, that's what we come to know with tremendous curiosity and interest.
- Pema Chodron
the mo_/|\_
Share
By:BUDDHA BLESS
those Zens always trying to throw us a curveball, sometimes they work and sometimes you get hit upside the head and they hurt. This one was pretty effective, and of course, taking the "try" out, we do become better, more compassionate, more joyful, more peaceful with more loving kindness, re we meditate.
Being the Knower, has the caveat of meaning we need to become better listeners too! as One, ron
I AM THAT, I AM THE KNOWER, I LISTEN & KNOW WHAT TO DO