Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When the Sun Shines through the Waves



Ron Alexander: I have seen the rare green flash several times as a boat captain on the clear horizons of the sea, but never a green like this in a sunset (or sunrise)? Is this an actual photo?Whale Communicators: Interesting Ron, I assumed it was photoshopped because I work in Photoshop. I just asked my Spirit Guides and I am getting this is a natural occurance Let me search for some pictures I have of some recent orbs coming in in rainbow colors like this - I have never seen anything like it in all my life..
·
Ron Alexander: It very well can be real, as the green flash is supposed to be a normal color as well as all colors of the rainbow at sunrise and sunset. It is just that the green is usually washed out by all the reds, blues, yellows &
oranges. Scientists say the colors are refractions of light of the atmosphere. Of course. Some colors are enhanced by pollution, unfortunately, but that is enhancement of natural colors. The green flash requires a clear flat horizon, so they are usually only seen on the ocean. I have seen them from boats, and a couple from beaches - sunrise on the East Coast and sunset on the West Coast. They have been studied extensively from Observatories on the West Coast over the Pacific .

Ron Alexander: One friend of mine was convinced (she had heard) that the green flash was caused when the sun went under the waves. I love the poetry of that description!

No comments: