Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello To Rev Margret on Unity's 24th Birth Day!!!!


Margaret Allen Hiller: Hey! Love those t-shirts Ron! Save me one please! Great blessings to all of the Oneness Blessing givers. Hope ya'll can continue on Wed. evenings through July. What do you think?Ron Alexander: Of course, there are only 2 left of 26, and I just picked them up Friday. I will order more! There seems to be momentum toward keeping the Wed. group going - several people have requested it! For me, I am feeling more and more blessed, more and more Loving Intimacy. Bobbi Newman talks about the tangible Loving Energy Field in the church, and you, dear Rev. Margaret are the main Inspirator & Leader, thank you. Looking forward to your return!

"People ask what must they become to be loving. The answer is ‘nothing.’ It is a process of letting go of what you thought you had become and allowing your true nature to float to the surface naturally."

-- Stephen Levine

No comments: