Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For the Oil Gushing - Dr. Emoto & the Ho'Oponopono Prayer


This Prayer is the Perfect Oneness Prayer! I prefer a different order of words. "I am sorry, please forgive me ...thank you, I love you."Ho'Oponopono for the oil gusher Posted by Sharon Taphorn on playing with the universe.com
Someone sent this to me and I am not sure if Dr.Emoto suggested the prayer, however it is a splendid idea to use the philosophy of Ho'Oponopono to the situation

Subject: Healing the Gulf: what you can do...
...Let's Raise our conscious vibration a little higher and try this Prayer Solution to the crisis in the Gulf.
Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from
Japan
who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of
water. Among other things, his research revealed that water physically responds
to emotions.

Right now, most have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we
are justified in that emotion, we are of greater assistance to our planet and
its life forms, if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr
Emoto, himself, has proposed.

I am passing this request to people who I believe might be willing to participate in
this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so
overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf
of Mexico.

We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift
the balance of destruction that is happening.

We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the
Universe today.

Please join me in oft repeating this healing prayer of Dr. Emoto's. And feel free to copy and
paste this to send it around the planet. Let's take charge, and do our own
cleansing.
"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water
and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico
and
it's surroundings. To the whales, dolphins, pelicans,
fish, shellfish, plankton's, corals, algae and all living
creatures.....

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you."
<
strong>and when I think about the situation, why am I sorry? well, I am still part of the problem, addicted to oil, gas, and a high lifestyle. How about you?
(Ron) I have switched to a diesel car which has won the green car of the year award for last two years (hardly any carbon emission) and am buying a diesel powered RV and diesel generator. I am going to check out "Green Diesel" made from algae to get completely away from fossil fuel! Illustration from "digiticum" via Whale Communicators.

Patricia shared the Prayer &: Trevor McKinney likes this..Paul Edward Cherry Jr Wow...that is so very cool.....
Ron Alexander Thanks for sharing this vital Prayer - "Mother Earth, WE GOTTA TAKE CARE OF HER! GOTTA TAKE CARE OF HER!
Lugene Gibeault likes this..
Patricia Gianniou Thank you for sharing this. Brings tears to my eyes because I know this is the way, the truth, the light .



I am spreading this brilliant post, Sharon. My solution is what I call green diesel. It is made from fast growing O2 rich algae that can grow about anywhere. It is the best most efficient Oxygen producing plant there is, which means it cleans the environment. It can be grown in fresh water and salt and especially in waste water. A diesel engine, unlike a gasoline one, was made initially to run on peanut oil. It can run on used cooking oil. It is not flammable, does not produce carbon monoxide (two big reasons it is used for passenger-carrying commercial busses and boats (like I used to run.) This diesel engine is also more durable and more efficient than a gasoline one. Ultra-low sulfur diesel has already made a big cleaning impact on the environment. Notice the trucks and busses do not blow out that dark stinky sulfurous smoke anymore. This is especially good for school kids who use school busses. Over 55 percent of all vehicles in Europe are now powered by diesel engines. And the EU mandates 5 % biodiesel. Biodiesel is not ethanol - an alcohol used in gasoline. The ethanol is even more explosive than gasoline, and usually comes from corn, a food needed for nurturing the world's hungry. Green diesel from algae is completely carbon-free and it's exhaust is relatively very clean relative to all the other fuels - especially the toxic fossil fuel - gasoline!
2009 the TDI (diesel) VW Jetta shocked the hybrid world by winning the Green Car of the Year for all the above reasons plus affordibility. 2010 a very similar effecient TDI an Audi won the Green Car of the Year. The gasoline hybrid still produces carbon, the battery has issues with toxins and their is always a problem with the switch from electric to gas and back. And especially that it is so complex, and more expensive.
I now proudly own a TDI (Turbodirect Injection), and now I am purchasing an RV that is powered by diesel and importantly has a Diesel generator. This last point, is that I can have all of my furture energy needs supplied by Green Diesel, not have to tie into the grid at all. I am working on helping market the algae-based green diesel fuel. There is a plant nearbye, and I am going to find out how they are doing. And I may check in with my alma mater, Clemson U. who is going all green and teaching the techniques.
Whatever, however, we need to wean ourselves from fossil fuels and help save Mother Earth!



No comments: