Friday, April 24, 2009

more from new architects, yard sharing, etc.

drmike has sent you a message on Architects of a New DawnHey folks,This lady is REALLY on to something here. I suggest you spreading this around.Peace,Mike> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:17:44 +0000> From: Liz McLellan hy...> To: drmike>> I really think yard sharing is one of those things that can bring the generations together. It's empowering for kids and acknowledging for our elders to bring them into the community - I 'm sure Mom would love to pass on her plant whispering secrets to you!> > My most pleasant surprise has been how the idea cuts across political boundaries, frugality, good food, and self sufficiency is appealing across a lot of boundaries. With no small help from the Obama's everyone's thinking about good eating! And perhaps that means there will be more space for soul and spirit. I know that is why I go into the garden.> > Thanks for friending me. Good luck in all you do!> > LizM

No comments: