Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keep it Simple SWEETHEART

Dear Violette, I do appreciate your correction on Choosing to be a love finder rather than a fault finder. I decided to use that as my mantra for awhile starting just after I read your correction. And it has really helped with my neighbors, my prayer/meditation group and now it will be taken to bed with me tonight keeping me Praying without ceasing.When I first read it from your blog last week, I was going to use it, however I got those other "love peace" emails and my thoughts became complex. It is so helpful, to K.I.S.S. - "keep it simple sweetheart."And this quote from ACIM has been helpful lately: It is sure that those who hold grievances will suffer guilt, as it certain that those who forgive will find peace. W,119 no mistake, Ron

Yesterday I added and changed a few things on my profile page. "Condemn and you are made a prisoner. Forgive and you are freed" #2 in Lesson 198. What follows is "Such is the law that rules perception." However I left it without that because I felt it was very powerful and succinct standing alone. For my not too agile memory as you say K.I.S.S. helps me keep it together.Sweet Jesus I am so grateful for the course and AH. I would have taken my own life back in the "80s without it. When after living a life of victimhood, I read "You are not a victim of the world you see," everything changed for me and it was the trail of breadcrumbs that lead me out of the forest.I am also grateful to Jerry for picking salient points from the course that one could live by. Another simple formula that works if you learn to apply it when you begin drowning in the creation of your own chaos and illusions....Ron as much as possible, especially during these times, I work on sitting in the audience being an observer of the drama. WE will come out the other side victorius, bless us all. Violette

No comments: