Thursday, January 20, 2022

Courage to Create

 "The presence of God is within and around me. I am alive with creative energy. Awake to prospering ideas, and open to unlimited goodness."

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. ---Philippinians 4:13

I can do all things through the spirit of God expressing creativity through me.

ART

as a SPIRITUAL PRACTICE

What does it mean to send good vibes? For the month of February, we will explore good vibes as a spiritual practice, learn a new skill and tools for infusing our love and good wishes in a way to share with others, and of course create some beautiful artwork along the way!

All students will receive a gift while we are learning the process of imbibing, which is pouring in good intentions and love. This is a class you don't want to miss!

Come join in this celebration of beauty making and peace taking. 💜






No comments: