Saturday, January 1, 2022

Between 2021 and 2022 - What I learned last year and what my intentions are for new year:

 The pause in-between the ending of one year and the beginning of another gives us space to simply BE and remember. A time to become less and less of who or what we think we are so that we can become more and more of who we were created to be.

.Divine Spirit in action.
Pure and perfect Love.
Infinite and Brilliant Light.
Living expressions of Divines Love uniquely expressed through our individual gifts. A divine spark that belongs to the infinite source. The radiant ONE.
Remembering that we are Holy Whole always....wishing you a perfect "pause" this week as we release the old, and make way for the new.
Happy New Year,
Rev Scotti  


2021: I learned a lot about fear as a Veteran for Peace Activist supporting BLM.

R. A. I. N.

Recognize (the fear)

Allow (Accept) There is a paradox within acceptance, the more I allow, accept the 
                         fear, the less fear I feel. 

Investigate - where is the fear? I feel it in my gut, my heart.

Nuture - I place my hands over my gut and my heart. I soothe that part of my body, I
               I feel the fear lessening, I feel healing going on...

2022  I has an epiphany last night. There was a bowl-burning a Unity event. A bowl burning is where one burns a negative habit, addiction from last year. I picked distraction. I had been watching football all day, with a comedy in between attempting to distract myself from the way I was feeling - a relapse of the flu-like symptoms which sent me to a VA a couple of days ago for a Covid test. When I got that message, I moved to a new teacher online, who has been inspiring me - she has many free sessions on YouTube. Her name is TaraBrach and you can find her at TaraBrach.com, however I prefer her sessions on RADICAL ACCEPTANCE, THE GENTLE REVOLUTION, FINDING THE GOLD,  EMBODIED PRESENCE, THE PATH OF SURRENDER etc. on YouTube plus many guided meditations.
TaraBrach.com   


 watch TaraBrach on YouTube really helps...
Tara Brach: Embodied Presence - Portal to the Sacred, Pt. 2 above!
https://youtu.be/bYYv1qv1W70

 

No comments: