Thursday, November 4, 2021

"I need do nothing", one of the most helpful quotes I remember from ACIM.(A Course in Miracles)

 wow, so beautiful to see and thank you for your sharing tonight.  good being together in this way across  the miles but heart connection present.  service from the heart does bring joy.  tagore well knew what he was talking about.  all blessings. love, t. 


:

Dear Tomas, best teaching ever tonight, thank you Sir!

Why that quote from ACIM means so much to me is that being brought up by a workaholic Father, is there was always tension around "working hard". I learned to relax thinking of that quote, and I still worked, however with a relaxed Beingness, so the quality of my work
increased dramatically. To relax, I use a lot of tools, including mindful meditation very often, with the goal of being mindful moment by moment, Especially mindful of being of service which brings me joy.    (A balance between doing and Being).

 

Your story and songs are very inspiring, breathing in gratitude, Ron Alexander   By the way I live on James Island, half way between Charleston and Folly Island, where I go to a isolated River Inlet several times a week, and meditate at sunset, enjoying the beauty of nature.

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. Rabindranath Tagore

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. 

 

                                                                                                                               Rabindranath Tagore

No comments: