Monday, November 22, 2021

Creatively Dancing With Words

 

Our use of language, written or spoken, offers us the generous opportunity to dance with our imagination.

KRISTI NELSON

I thank you god for most this amazing

Song by E. E. Cummings
Lyrics
I thank You God for most this amazing day
For the leaping greenly spirits of trees
And a blue true dream of sky
And for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes
I who have died am alive again today
And this is the sun's birthday
This is the birth day of life and of love and wings
And of the gay great happening illimitably earth
How should tasting, touching, hearing, seeing, breathing any
Lifted from the no of all nothing
Human merely being doubt unimaginable You?
Now the ears of my ears awake
And now the eyes of my eyes are opened
Source: Musixmatch

Description

No comments: