Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Note to long lost Neighbor...

 Hey Bobby, I remember you and your family well and fondly, I am the only survivor of our sadly beleagured family. The story kinda reads like Forrest Gump tragically, addiction, alcoholism, aids, heart attacks, unknown half Brother and Sister until years after their birth, auto accident and VIETNAM, as you witnessed. If you want more details let me know. What has it been 60 years? How did you find the Youtube? Barry kia in Vietnam was maybe the origin or at least the start of all the tragedies. As you can tell in the video, it tore me up, and Mom even worse understandably. Anyway, what about your family, I just remember one Brother, however was there a Baby Sister?  I am a VETERAN FOR PEACE now, working hard to prevent another Civil War that started here in Charleston. Times are tedious for our country and this election has me on pins and needles. 

Hopefully, all will turn out peacefully, sincerely, Ron

YouTube Dog Tags and 

No comments: