Thursday, June 4, 2020

My story of being born in the deep South and being taught racism and my effort to unlearn it.

I want to thank you for sharing your story about your younger years and prejudice towards African Americans. I also commend you for attempting to educate family members about their prejudices. It will take all of us to change our society. love and light, J. 
Dear J. I meant to say that your dear husband, my dear friend and I have told that story with others together, and he has given me permission to tell it. So give him a big hug, and tell him I am sending him a big virtual hug. When you told me "you didn't care", I did inquiry on it and know that you do care! Also, I keep doing the  

Ho'oppopono prayer ( feeling hopeless about what to do regarding the unrest racially) I apologize, please forgive me, thank you, I love you. 


What do you think about this prayer? I really was touched Cookie's sermon the other day.   "One race, the human race, we are all one people." What do you think about that quote? Does it go along with Thay's teaching about the innerbeing?  Namaste' or as Byron Katy says "no mistake", Ron
-
Amen. I told M. about your asking me if it was okay to repeat the story, he said it was fine with him. He also sends his love and a hug to you. I love the Ho’oopono prayer and say it myself. Also I thought Cookie’s talk was powerful and yes I agree that we are one and our belief that we are not is a major part of the problem. Thank you again for all you do to heal our world. love and light, J. 
The Story: (later I need a break)

No comments: