Monday, June 29, 2020

Meditation saved my life, J. Balvin

Renew Yourself: Body, Mind & Spirit
Chopra Meditation (experience@chopracentermeditation.com)
Welcome to our 21-Day Meditation Experience, Renew Yourself: Body, Mind & Spirit. We are honored you’re joining our global community as we seek to create a new version of our lives and our shared world. You can learn more about our daily mantras here. Meditations will be available through August 31, 2020.

Connected with my body, I feel joyful and energetic.
I bring my body into healing and balance.
I am accepting and receptive in the present moment.
I welcome change with joy and gratitude.
My body and mind are balanced, content and at ease.
My body and mind are aligned in awareness.
I align my body through lightness and coolness.

No comments: