Saturday, August 5, 2017

Dr Hew Len 9 of 9, ho'oponopono Cleaning is meditation. "I really want to get back to my original state, which is purity of heart." The most important question is Who Am I? Ho'Oponopono is all about who YOU are - "perfect already."


Cleaning is meditation. "I really want to get back to my original state, which is purity of heart." The most important question is Who Am I?  Ho'Oponopono is all about who YOU are - "perfect already."
The garbage you are experiencing is not you, it is just data (information). Knowledge is collecting information. Wisdom is letting go of information. Lao Tzu  "Guilt"? it is just data. "This lifetime is a gift and it is a gift for cleaning, a gift of going home, a gift of making amends, and I am willing to do it." "Another gift is identity, then realizing we are carbon copies of this pure, perfect Self." "I have experienced. Love for my self and my children, the type of love that has no attachment - God's love for my children, God's love for me." Is it possible that only God can love? "Absolutely so, God is LOVE, everything else is a mimic."  I  have heard it said, "That love is looking with the eyes of God and seeing God." Jesus said "Blessed are the pure at heart (Zero), for they shall see God (the God in them is seeing God)." Cannot find God by grasping, but by taking 100% possibility and letting go.

No comments: