Thursday, April 30, 2015

New video with thanks for support of original One (with brain-injured vet)

Pamela: "Good story. it is sad the elk are pushed out of their natural habitat by humans. Where humans and nature interact, it never ends well for nature. I would LOVE to have had this guy's job. Can you imagine. I am surrounded by noisy machines all day. I'd love to be able to look out the window and see some elk!" Thanks Pamela, this is my first effort with brain-injured vet - it was strenuous and a joy, so happy for first video facilitation.

  New One: https://youtu.be/Y4HqgDiOmOo     
 
 
 
This is original one below, as I am trying to raise funds to create Digital Storytelling Center here (there is one in Berkeley, CA and in Denver, but not one on East Coast. Also, my new job as Peer Support Spc. at VA is WOC (without compensation).
 
Only 3.5 min.                                   http://www.gofundme.com/lb9iaw


 Hi, Ron:
I watched this video several times over 2 days, trying to fully
appreciate it.  It is a poignant and deeply moving tribute to your brother,
Barry. It certainly affirms his life and service. Your devotion to and love for
him is a witness to the man he was and the brother you still are to him today.
Yes, Spirit is the word.
Thank you for sharing. It helped me,
too.

Sincerely, Nancy


No comments: