Friday, April 25, 2014

Jeeni Zuchini on Twenty Day Silent Retreat

 
Ron Alexander Jeeni where you beeni? Missed ya! much metta, ron
 

  • Jeeni Zucchini Thanx, Kathleen, Teresa and Ron! It's great to be back! I just got back from a 20-day retreat... kind of blissed out.
     

  •  
  • Ron Alexander Good for ya, where? I am presently selling my boat, and looking for the next adventure of Spirit! May All Beings Be Happy, Saddhu, Saddhu, Saddhu! - Still in Vipassana group. and I think I would like to go somewhere other than Ga., although I know the real Trip is inside, wherever you go!
     

  • Jeeni Zucchini So true, Ron... our path is right inside of us. We went to a center near Onalaska, Washington.


    Ron:
    
    I have had good luck being out there in Sept. 3 X - loved it - sailing around the San Juan Islands and from Victoria, Canada to Port Townsend and flying small plane over the area was spectacular. The snow covered mountain ranges covered 360 degrees - gorgeous! The dolphins that look like miniature Killer Whales, all the otters, etc. Night sail from Canada across the Straits to Port Townsend!

    Jeeni Zucchini Sounds spectacular, Capt!
     

    No comments: