Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Day's Love Message In Joy, Ron

 
Love is the Essence of our Being
 
Since God is Love, and God is All-in-All, Love must be the underlying principle of life, and therefore in all. This Life is our life. This Love is us. It is the very essence for our being. Love heals everything, every imperfection - mind, body or environment. Love alone may overcome hatred, anger, worry and criticism. Where Love is, there is no room for any negative emotions. Love is the Great Adjuster.
I know that Love is harmony, peace and joy. In it is all good, all that is true, all that is beautiful. It is perfect balance, perfect poise. I empty my mind and heart of all but Love. I let Love express in me and through me. I let Love flow out into my world of thought and action. I am Love. The Love in me shines forth as harmony, peace, joy, freedom, and wisdom. Love binds me to the whole of creation. I find fulfillment through loving. Ernest Holmes (paraphrased by Ron Alexander)
 
Let us love not in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. --1 John 3:18


No comments: