Monday, February 17, 2014

E-book, Kindle ????


A survey, if I created an e-book of Sailing and Swimming with Dolphins starring Honey and Divina, the Golden Beings, would you be interested?
Hey Evan Williams, thanks for the feedback, the book is out of print. If I created E-book(about only financially feasible book with all the illustrations), would you be interested?
 

Photo: Here is the original cover of Brother Ron's book:
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Photo: A survey, if I created an e-book of Sailing and Swimming with Dolphins starring Honey and Divina, the Golden Beings, would you be interested?
Hey Evan Williams, thanks for the feedback, the book is out of print. If I created E-book(about only financially feasible book with all the illustrations), would you be interested?
 


 Ron Alexander thanks sweet Sister Cheryl Lynn!
 
 
Ann Crawford Check this out.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?&docId=1000700491

www.amazon.com
Kindle Singles: Submissions policy and instructions for authors. Submit your work to our editors for consideration.
 
 
Ron Alexander And here is the other Golden Being of the Book:
Ron Alexander And we have a bunch of diverse Human Beings aboard also:

Ron Alexander's photo.
 
  •  
    Lisa Jones I think you should
     
  • Mary Rose Winkler Yes and I will do what I can to promote it brother <3>
    Ron Alexander thanks so much Lisa Jones, Mary Rose Winkler and Ann Crawford - Ann, I don't have a Kindle, so I did not read your Angel book, do you have to have Kindle?


  • Ron Alexander Ann Crawford - please tell me more about Kindle - you have to have one to get published there, right?
    


    No comments: