Friday, February 14, 2014

Biorhythm = Divine Timing/Order?

I had an interesting day. I was very disappointed to have insomnia last night for the first time in a while. Well, after reading myself to sleep a couple of times in the wee hours of the AM, I just finally got up at 5:30, got online for awhile. Then I went ahead with my morning ritual fixing tea while eating an apple. I was still hungry so went ahead with my great breakfast of oatmeal, different types of dried fruit, assorted nuts plus organic graham cracker covered with peanut butter. I decided to forego the tea, as I did not want to get caffeinated that early. However, I did go back to bed at 7:30, as I was feeling exhausted. The phone rang at 9:30, the time I was to pick up a sailor friend to go to a boat/junk yard to look for nautical treasures. I did find a fine Bruce anchor there and friend found a good teak rope ladder. However I found myself still exhausted and tried to shore up at Earthfare, a health food store and restaurant. However,  I was still tired afterwards and there was Veterans sail in the afternoon. I went sailing on a brusque windy day, and my expertise was needed as the other two crew members were disabled pretty much by age and by physical disabilities. The sail really invigorated me, and afterwards I used that energy to juice carrots, kale, broccoli, ginger, coconut water and aloe vera. I have just finished a glass of it, and froze the rest for the next few days. And now, I am here back at the computer.
I find that if I am fatiqued, I need to just go with it and rest - my body is telling me this. And trust with patience that my energy will come around when I need it the most. Therefore, I do think that Biorhythm and Divine Timing are closely related anyway! Listening to your body is akin to listening to God - who resides in the Body Temple!
 

 
 
Miriam StJohn Interesting. "Biorhythm and Divine Timing are closely related anyway! Listening to your body is akin to listening to God - who resides in the Body Temple!" I bet there's a lot to that.
Ron Alexander Thanks for the affirmative support dear Miriam StJohn!
Ron Alexander My biorhythm is back to normal this morning - feeling great this AM! I AM grateful to my Temple, and Who resides there!

  • Ron Alexander Another thing, handling a sailboat with the wind really blowing is really good isometric exercise! Ahoy, Mate!
  • Ron Alexander 4. Within me exists a world of awe and splendor, and every morning is a reminder of my innate obligation to participate in my own majesty.

     
     

    No comments: