Thursday, August 1, 2013

Healing by Loving

Thanks Eileen Hafner, I have a friend with cancer who I see "healing her wounds by turning them into wisdom", and I like you "Loving (healing) your wounds.: I shared this with my friend, thank you very much!
"Turn your wounds into wisdom."
~ Oprah Winfrey

Feel free to share Mermaid Musings
☮¸¸.•*♥*•.¸¸⎈ ~Namaste ૐ
 
Eileen Hafner ((Ron))) Big hug to you my new fb friend. My friend Pat always says, "Love everything." I also have a dear friend who healed his cancer by loving it to death. . . . In this moment, I send your friend loving energy for her healing.
Photo: "Turn your wounds into wisdom."
~ Oprah Winfrey 

Feel free to share Mermaid Musings ⚓
☮¸¸.•*♥*•.¸¸⎈ ~Namaste ૐ
 
Hmm, I have heard many times: "I love her to death", but I like better "loving a disease to death" the former sounds too much like "bless her heart, if she would only get a nose job or something, but "I love her to death". 

No comments: