Tuesday, May 15, 2012

InSpire - Breath and Let Go

 Breath & Let Go'
With the boat out of the water being worked on, I resumed my morning walk on the beach. Taking deep breaths as I walk, I remember this oxygen here on the South Carolina coast is of the purest of the world. Coming off the ocean, there is no island between here and the Straits of Gibralter. So the air coming off the Mediterraen and the desert of Africa travels over the Sargasso Sea and the Gulfstream, which are both extra purifying phenomena. How fortunate I am to live here! I feel so refreshed. Even with the boat back in the water, i will find a way to keep walking on the beach, bicycliing or sailing in this wonderful healing geography!
Breath and let go!
O Great Spirit, I awake to another sun,
grateful for gifts bestowed,
granted one by one.
Twylah Nitsch
Seneca Medicine Woman

No comments: