Friday, April 27, 2012

Your greatest enemy

Bobby Hinkle
Your greatest enemy is the imagination of an enemy, when you fearfully begin living your whole life defensively.

Manisha Pathak: nice one......cos when u are in defensive mode....things attack even from the sources u werent aware of.

In defenselessness, my safety lies...(ACIM)



This is very valuable to me, as I have to confront a business partner. I was in a defensive mode, so now I am going to drop that and just greet him eye - to - eye with my truth! Thanks Bobby Hinkle & Manisha plus ACIM!

Tom Nadeau
If I am at odds with a person...how is it that I ask for the peace to deal with them without asking that peace be upon them as well? A mentor of mine used to say, when I was locking horns with someone, "pray for them...nothing helps a resentment to fade better than requesting that the same serenity that you ask for also to be with your adversary."

No comments: