Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grace is.....


"Grace isn't something "out there" that you can pray to obtain. Grace simply IS, even before you realize it." ~Bobby Hinkle Image By: Dean A. Banks
.Ron Alexander I have to admt that I don't understand how one can obtain something wthout working for it ?
Marian Fisher: When I think of all the things I have done in my life Ron, I too am in awe that our good and merciful Lord still considers me his friend. I guess by giving His love without us working for it is a miracle in and of itself, and I fully concur with you.

"Grace is God's Life wthin" Marian Fisher - I asked her above if she stood by this definition:

Marian Fisher: Oh yes Ron, I stand wholeheartedly, because whenever grace leave, I feel it's lasting effects. Grace, like our Lord, is our spiritual life blood, and is what keeps our soul alive.
Grace, like our Lord, is our spiritual life blood, and is what keeps our soul alive." Marian Fisher LIKE!

No comments: