Thursday, January 5, 2012

Anger Amnesia - New Natural Drug Popular!

Eric Gibson:
One of the side effects of long term exposure to love,(Aka, seeing the world through eyes of love syndrome ! is anger amnesia! a condition affecting millions of lives every day! People across the world are reporting that they are forgetting how to get angry, pissed off or resentful! they are also forgetting,what people have done in the past to make them angry!
Experts are crediting a popular drug called the spirit of forgiveness, saying the derivative of the love hormone has been around for ages,and its naturally occurring in the human body!!
The best new's is there are no negative side affects!



I love myself and i express it for,
my actions speak it.
my words claim it.
my laugh holds it.
my friends know it.
my life illuminates it.
my spirit keeps it.
my soul feels it.

I ♥ Me.


Thanks to Shamsi Yasrebi, my new friend1
~ www.EsteemYourself.com ♥

No comments: