Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love Is Sufficient - Forgiveness is the Next Most Powerful Tool!



One can live magnificently in this world
if one knows how to work and how to love.
Leo Tolstoy
How about if one just knows how to love???????One in Love, ron
Bunni Vaughan Healy: You need to love someone who knows how to work. ;)Ron Alexander: Ha Ha! You pegged it again, HoniOnieBunni! Have you seen my messages about the band?
Bob Sampron: Gotta eat. Thus, the work. But, you can love your work and those who share the work with you.
Ron Alexander: Great point, Bob. Glad I asked this question - you and Bunni are spot on...especially as my energy is flagging as I get older.
Bent Kim Lundberg: I agree with you Ron. ♥ LOVE is sufficient. ♥ The birds do not carry wallets. They know very well that god provides for any being that does not imagine lack ♥

But if you want to work, then choose to do what fills your heart with JOY, for th...at is your soul saying 'Yes, this is me' and the guidance you get to live LIFE fully in JOY and Happiness as you are meant to ♥

In the words of my still inner voice: 'If you will just choose to always follow the JOY of your heart, I promise you that I will deliver all you need in every moment of NOW' ♥
I observe that there has always been enough for each of us, for else we would not be here NOW ♥ LOVE ♥♥♥
Namaste'!
Ron Alexander: WOW - "Wonder of Words" - just what I needed to hear Bent! ONE IN LOVE NOW! Thanks so much!

I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you. I love you!
♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*♫.•
´*.¸.•´♥` "Besides love, forgiveness is the most powerful ...spiritual tool we possess. We can indeed change our destiny, the world, and ourselves by choosing to forgive….
So, what is forgiveness? Forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves. It is a conscious choice to not get caught up in resentment or thoughts of revenge against another. We energetically unbind ourselves from thoughts and feelings that attach us to the offense. By choosing to forgive, we do not minimize the responsibility of the offender or justify the wrong. Rather, we free ourselves of our own negative thoughts."
~ James Van Praagh

No comments: