Thursday, April 7, 2011

Footprints - Peace & Joy are the Natural Bookends of Love


Have courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones. When you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.Victor Hugo
(gratefulness.org)
Porter Ashley: Love Victor Hugo, Ra! Ron posted "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...Proverbs" I look toward the balance of it all in the end. metta... BIG love to you! ♥Ron Alexander Yes, being a Libra, balance is very important to me. Accomplishment brings joy to me!



Elizabeth Bell: Footprints: I have this as a bookmark and just found it today when I wasn't looking for it :) I smiled as I read it, and then slipped it in a book to give to my sister because she was the reason I stumbled across it in the first place. I was looking for something for her, I just didn't know what it was I was looking for. And yet here it is again, the same message on the same day.....I believe he has something for me to hear. I love how God works, in his mysterious ways :)
Have courage for the great sorrows of life,the small ones. When you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, go to sleep in peace. God is awake and patience for .Victor Hugo
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Love Victor Hugo
, Ra! Ron posted "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...Proverbs" I look toward the balance of it all in the end. metta... BIG love to you! ♥Ron Alexander Yes, being a Libra, balance is very important to me. Accomplishment brings joy to me!Jeanne Porter Ashley: IMHO, whatever happens today may balance a past time or a future event...accomplishment is in the eye of the beholder. Be here now! Need do nothing. EXCEPT LOVE! ♥Ron Alexander Peace and Joy are the Natural Bookends for Love!

No comments: