Sunday, September 6, 2009

Archangel Michael


Archangel Michael`s Sword of Blue Lightning

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Michael to stand at my right hand side. I ask him to pour courage and strength into me and bring about positive results to my endeavours. I now request that he cut all my negative cords and attachments with his sword. I ask that the deep blue cloak of protection is placed over me so that only that which is of the highest and purest light may enter my aura.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Michael can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.


Wow Ron..how wonderful to have Archangel Michael knight you, he surely is Prince of Angels..and what a wonderful blessing for you..to know that he is with you and supporting you on your journey this lifetime..

I am also very blessed to have him with me too..and I ask for his help all the time !!

I am from the North of Scotland ...

Blessings of angel light,

Namaste, Margaret x

No comments: