Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Claim My Good - God Created me to Experience a Life of Abundance

Those who are attentive to a matter will prosper, and happy are those who trust in the Lord. Proverbs 16:20

As I respond from my inner sacred center, I do not react with panic or stress to negative news & predictions. I do not buy into any belief in hopelessness or lack.

When certain conditions that are not in line with an abundant life appear, I realize they are temporary. I affirm what is true for me and every other creation of God: Negativity has no power over me. It holds no permanence in my life or in the world.

G0d is the source of abundant good, knowing and affirming that God created all to experience a life of abundance. I contribute to a consciousness of prosperity that enriches the world. Person by person, prayer by prayer, I join with others in proclaiming the truth of our personal and global prosperity.
Unity Daily Word (1-13-09)

No comments: