Thursday, January 8, 2009

God's Love Has His Angels in Charge Over You

For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11

God is love (and the soothing sound and soft breeze of angel wings.)

I know that all the Power there is and all the Presence there is, is Love the Spirit Almighty. I know that Love protects me and that I am guided and guarded into the pathways of peace, of joy and of security. I know that this is true of all people. This is what I believe about everyone. This is what exists for the whole world. This is my prayer of acceptance today and everyday. I feel myself safe in the keeping of the Divine Love. I feel the soft enveloping Presence of the living Spirit, (my addition) and the soothing sound and soft breeze of angel wings. (paraphrased from Ernest Holmes's Daily Wisdom).

No comments: