Saturday, October 30, 2021

After a brisk workout Friday Eve, I was driving to the beach for sunset, feeling lonely...

 It was Friday, which used to be date night, with some kind of special event, music or a sports gathering, and the gate was closed to autos at the large park at the end of Folly Island. So I had to walk in for about a mile to reach my favorite part of the beach where the Folly River meets the Ocean. It was very windy, stormy walking in towards the River along the beach, however I knew it would be easier with the wind at my back walking back. The white capped waves crashed just off shore, as there are shoals close in, which makes the waves calmer near the sandy beach, also there were large tidal pools, as the tide receded back to the sea. The large clouds were magnificent tinted with pink, orange and yellow from the setting sun. I get lost in the spectacular beauty, and all of a sudden I am far from lonely. While I was filming close to the water edge, a really large white dog appeared right in front of me even wading in the shallow wavelets to get my attention. The same awesome dog had done the same thing a few months ago, so I turned my camera around to film it, as it was going away, I did a kissing sound so he/she would turn around to face my phone/camera and I got her sweet face in the video. What an evening finishing off a busy week of decluttering and cleaning. 

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BEAUTIFULLY, AND WE ARE NEVER ALONE.






The Great Pyrenees is a large, thickly coated, and immensely powerful working dog bred to deter sheep-stealing wolves and other predators...

No comments: