Saturday, September 16, 2017

PROVING ETERNAL LOVE

Diane McEneaney Graves Ron, I'm at lost for words , your love cannot be measured  one light to another as you pass your love to Fin, this lives on forever
Manage
Ron Alexander My maternal grandmother proved Eternal Love to me. She was the only person I felt love from growing up. She never expressed it or was a hugger, yet she.prayed a lot. I could feel her unconditional love energetically, and she stayed around until I graduated from college. I still feel her love in my heart over 50 years after her passing. Thanks Diane McEneaneyGraves
Manage
Karen Damborg Hinson Mine was my paternal grandmother. She adored me unconditionally and was my rock through family trauma



Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood, as to understand; to be loved, as to love; for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life. Amen. - Peace Prayer of St Francis -



No comments: